- Denon DVM 4800 DVD
- SME Model 10A turntable with model 20/30 arm mounting plate
- Shelter 901 cartridge
- EAR 834P phono-preamp modified by Scott Frankland Tube Amps and Services
- EAR MC-4 step-up transformer
- Quicksilver remote preamp w/Amperex A-frame 6DJ8s
- Quicksilver V4 monoblocks (120w ultralinear)
- Vandersteen 3A Signatures and two 2Wq subwoofers with X-2 crossovers
- Harmonic Tech and VH Audio DIY Cat 5 speaker/silver ICs
- AC ONE isolation transformer for source and preamps
- Amps and Subs on dedicated 20 amp lines, 2 pier blocks, threaded jacks and a 4x6x10′ beam added to suspended floor under equipment enclosure.
- VPI 16.5 record cleaner.
- Room size 23 x 16.5 x 8′ half of back wall open to another room
- Schedule through E-mail.
- South San Jose (Almaden)