Audeze LCD-3 Headphones, Latest version with Fluxor $1500

Home Forums Buy and Sell Locally Audeze LCD-3 Headphones, Latest version with Fluxor $1500

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Alón Alón 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Alón
    Alón
    Keymaster

SOLD!

The Audeze LCD3 Fluxor has been called the best headphones in the world by the Audiophile press… whether that’s true or not, what I do know from experience is that to get better sound than this, you would have to spend more than double its retail price of $2000, which is what I paid, since Audeze does not offer discounts on this product which is in such high demand.

These headphones rarely come up for sale in the used markets. I just checked Audiogon and they do not have any listing for these cans currently.

This set is in Mint condition and has the extra benefit of having been broken in for the necessary 300 hours to sound their best. These come with spare ear cushions and maintenance kit for the exotic Zebrawood surrounds. Frequency response graph is also included, as well as a sturdy flight case. This is a purchase that will give you much joy.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.