Audio Design Associates (ADA ) 5-Channel Power Amp for Sale

Home Forums Buy and Sell Locally Audio Design Associates (ADA ) 5-Channel Power Amp for Sale

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Bond_fan 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Bond_fan
    Participant

Up for sale is my Audio Design Associates (ADA ) Power Amp model MPA-501BA & MPS-500 Power Supply. By separating the power supply from the actual amplifier one can reduce the noise from the power supply. One can also turn off the display to the 501 to reduce any noise from it.

This was ADA’s former Flag Ship power amp until it was replaced by MPA-5500 Flag Ship, which has a detachable cord and inputs for XLR. I’m selling it, because I live in a multi unit build and my neighbors don’t like me playing my home theater too loud and I’m emphasizing the stereo aspect of my system more.

Condition is conservatively graded at very good. There are some slight scratches on the top of the massive units, but don’t affect the sound quality. These things are like tanks and can be run long hours without any issues!

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="941"] ADA power amp top view.[/caption]

The price for the complete set was $4,500.00 new, but I’m asking only the special price for SFAS members of $749.95 USD obo.

Specifications:
    Five – Channel Power Amp
    Frequency Response – 20Hz-20kHz
    200 Watts Per Channel @ 8 Ohms
    400 Watts Per Channel @ 4 Ohms
    600 Watts Per Channel @ 2 Ohms
    0.01% Total Harmonic Distortion @ 8 Ohms

* 3U Fan Cooled Chassis x 2

* IC Controlled Slow Turn-On Circuit

* Separate Power Supply With Military Grade Interconnect

* Torroidal Power Transformer

* Circuit Breaker Protected

MPA-501 46 lbs. 5.25″H x 19″W x 19″D
    MPS-500 52 lbs. 5.25″H x 19″W x 16.5″D

Includes: Original detachable power cord from the power supply to the amp. I don’t have the original boxes.

Thanks for looking!

• This topic was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  Bond_fan.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.