Audio Federation in Palo Alto

Home Forums Introductions Audio Federation in Palo Alto

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by hi5harry hi5harry 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    audiofederation
    audiofederation
    Participant

Hello everybody,

We’re new SFAS members, and in fact new residents of the Bay Area, and we are so happy to be here. Well, happy and somewhat overwhelmed – this is quite a bit different than the Rocky Mountains outside Boulder, CO!

Here is a little background about us from our profile and website:

“We are a wife and husband high-end audio dealership, importer, bloggers and, often enough, a hifi therapy and advice line. We recently moved from the mountains above Boulder, CO to Palo Atlo. People may know us from our many large show reports. Or perhaps the Audiophile’s Guide to the Galaxy including links to all known (81 in English at this time) online audio magazines. Or perhaps our  frank discussions about what it means to be an audiophile pursuing the Ultimate Music Experiences. ”

[When I read those words… ‘Ultimate Music Experiences’ … it is booming in my head like Darth Vader is saying them… or maybe that guy from Monty Python :-)]

Anyway, CAS is in  a few days, and we hope to be able to meet everybody at the show [if possible]. Bring your CDs! [the turntable apparently isn’t going to make it here in time for the show].

Mike & Neli

http://audiofederation.com

David Snyder
    David Snyder
    Keymaster

Hi Mike & Neli,

Welcome to the SFAS and to the south bay area! It looks like you are less than a dozen miles from Deb and me, so I’m looking forward to meeting up with you sometime soon.

— David

jazzfan
    jazzfan
    Participant

Hi Mike & Neli,

Welcome to SFAS! I just saw your equipment list for CAS.  I’ve never heard the Acapella line of speakers and I’m looking forward to hearing them at the show. See you there!

hi5harry
    hi5harry
    Participant

I placed my first order with AudioFederation a couple days ago. What a nice group of audiophiles! Our e mails were fun and I got the feeling  they really are passionate about music and audio. They gave me a great price and I’m thrilled with their great service. I can’t wait to hear their room at the show and meet them face to face. It’s going to be a pleasure to have them in our area. Just a very satisfied customer!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.