Furutech GTX- NCF wall outlets

Home Forums General Discussion Furutech GTX- NCF wall outlets

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Tony 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    hi5harry
    hi5harry
    Participant

Furutech now makes a NCF version of their GTX wall socket. I have tried a lot different flavors of wall receptacles and was using a combination of Oyaide R-1’s and both Furutech GTX gold and GTX rhodiums to get THAT sound in my system. The new Furutech NCF’s are so much better that it’s almost like a line conditioner. I know they are very expensive, but if you buy one and use it to feed your preamp and whatever matters second most to you ( dac or phono stage), you will be thrilled. They take a good 2-3 weeks to sound right but you hear the difference from the second you install one. And they fit nicely into a Christmas stocking! Happy Holidays everyone.

David Snyder
    David Snyder
    Keymaster

If your budget much smaller, I’ve found that these outlets from Acme Audio offer a significant improvement over standard builder’s grade outlets or even the hospital grade outlets from the local hardware store. I’m sure that the Furtech GTX-D NFC outlets are another big step up in performance, but Acme Audio is not a bad place to start if you just want to dip a toe in the outlet upgrade waters.

Tony
    Participant

I’m assuming that wall outlets would come after replacing the power cord.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.