Just perfect. If you know who this cartoonist is, please let me know!

Home Forums Humor Just perfect. If you know who this cartoonist is, please let me know!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  CQuartetti 2 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Alón
    Alón
    Keymaster

Screenshot 2014-06-03 10.55.33

PeterS
    Participant

Great cartoon.  I don’t know who the cartoonist is, but you could send it to Bob Mankoff at The New Yorker magazine and ask him.  If it comes from TNY he will likely know who it is.

Alón
    Alón
    Keymaster

Peter, I found out from another member that his name is Charles Rodriquez. This guy is awesome, I want to see if he has any other audiophile humor cartoons!

Anonymous

If you ever need to look up an image, goto images.google.com, click on the camera icon in the search bar, that will bring up the ability to search by URL or upload, and then Google will return all results with that same, or very similar, image.  Useful for finding out if something is original content or more about an image you have no information on.

CQuartetti
    Participant

Actually it’s Charles Rodrigues” (Wikipedia). He published a book called Total Harmonic Distortion – Cartoons from Stereo Review.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.