New SFAS member (Sunnyvale CA)

Home Forums Introductions New SFAS member (Sunnyvale CA)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by David Snyder David Snyder 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Obarrett
    Participant

Hello all,

Just joined.  I’m looking forward to training my ears/brain to discern and enjoy the sonic subtleties of high-end music reproduction, starting at a beginner level.

I signed up for CAS 2017 in Oakland next weekend, hope to meet some of you there!  Has any SFAS meetup info been posted?

Best regards,

Oliver Barrett

David Snyder
    David Snyder
    Keymaster

Hi Oliver,

Welcome to the SFAS! This is such a fun hobby with endless learning and sharing opportunities. You have come to the right place!

Our website is in a transitional phase, so please be patient while we work to make much needed improvements. In the meantime, watch your email for our monthly newsletter which contains valuable information about SFAS activities and upcoming events.

I’m experimenting with using something called Discord to coordinate activities and informal meetups at CAS7. If you want to give it a try, here’s a link that you can use to join: https://discord.gg/EqD24Ue. We will be in the #audio-shows channel.

You’ll probably want to install the mobile app on your smartphone so that you can keep up with what’s going on throughout the event.

Again, I look forward to meeting you at CAS7 and future SFAS events!

— David

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.