Sanders Magtech amplifier for sale

Home Forums Buy and Sell Locally Sanders Magtech amplifier for sale

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  danrubin 2 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

danrubin
    Participant

This is a superb Class AB power amp from Roger Sanders of Sanders Sound Systems. It delivers 500/900 watts into 8/4 ohms, runs only moderately warm and draws very little power at idle; the manufacturer suggests leaving it on all the time. Among its design highlights is its regulated power supply (“the only amplifier with a linear voltage regulator”), which makes it superb for with difficult loads. I hear it’s terrific with Maggies and ‘stats as well as conventional driver speakers. I purchased it for use with my Dunlavys, which I am selling as I head for now in a lower-power direction.

I bought it as a dealer demo in June 2012. It has performed flawlessly and is one of those products that is a joy to own and use. Not finicky in the least, only 55 pounds (not bad for its power rating), handsome, wiht a back panel that is extremely well laid out.

Sells for $5,500 new. Asking $3,000. If you’re in the Bay Area and are seriously interested, we may be able to arrange an in-home audition.

jazzfan
    jazzfan
    Participant

Hi Dan,

If the amp is still available, I’d like to arrange an audition. I’ll send you a follow-up  email with additional details.

Thanks

danrubin
    Participant

The Magtech is sold.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.