Save the dates: July 28, 29 and 30 – California Audio Show 2017

Home Forums Announcements Save the dates: July 28, 29 and 30 – California Audio Show 2017

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by fotomeow fotomeow 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

RobC
    Participant

In Oakland this year.

https://caaudioshow.com

jazzfan
    jazzfan
    Participant

Thanks for the heads-up. I’ll probably attend, but unfortunately, Raidho Acoustics doesn’t appear to be listed as an exhibitor. I’d really like an opportunity to hear the Raidho Acoustics D-1.1.

RobC
      Participant

The best way I have found to get a manufacturer to exhibit at a show is to find the US distributor or a local dealer for the product and send them an email.  This is how I got Avantgarde to attend CAS 2015 to show their Zero 1 loudspeaker.

I too would like to hear Raidho speakers.  AudioVision in SF used to carry some Raidho products but  they dropped them.  They do have an S-2.0 floor sample on their website right now.

jazzfan
    jazzfan
    Participant

@RobC, Thanks for the suggestion! I sent a note off to the distributor today. I’ll update you when he replies.

hi5harry
    hi5harry
    Participant

I just wanted  to post as a reminder that this show needs our support. It’s had to take a year off before because there are too many shows to close on the calendar. But this show has a really nice vibe to it with a nice mix of affordable gear and ultra high end exotic gear. Our support over Friday, Saturday, and Sunday keeps this show , audio companies, and LOCAL Audio salons very happy when they see a great turnout. I hope to see all of us there!

fotomeow
    fotomeow
    Participant

ya, was a nice little show this year, but wish we had more participants to support the the organizer and equipment dealers.

Anyway, my first purchase from a AV show ever – bought the Demo pair from the show of Spatial M3 Triode speakers. had my eye on them for some years after hearing them at CAS a few years ago. Now they are in my home …

Hope others had a good time as well,
    Gary

hi5harry
    hi5harry
    Participant

Great buy Gary. The small system sounded fantastic on Friday. Nice looking too.

fotomeow
      fotomeow
      Participant

Thanks Harry,
      Clayton, the owner/desginer wants to get a bigger room next year to let these speakers breath and really show what they can do …

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by fotomeow fotomeow.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.