Several classic speakers and other items priced to sell

Home Forums Buy and Sell Locally Several classic speakers and other items priced to sell

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  danrubin 2 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

danrubin
    Participant

I’ve been dealing with a bad shoulder since the beginning of February and it’s time to make some space by clearing out a bunch of gear. I’m not able to lift much of anything still, so I want to make local sales and I’m motivated.

Revel M22 monitors, cherry finish, with dedicated stands. Includes boxes. Nearly perfect condition. Asking $1,000.

Revel M106 monitors (no stands), gloss black finish, also nearly perfect. Includes boxes. Asking $1,000.

ProAc Response 1SC, black ash, no boxes or grills, very good condition. Asking $800.

Dunlavy SC-III.A (successor to Cantata, with 10″ down firing woofer). Cherry finish. Immaculate. Original boxes and extras. Asking $1,100.

<span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>Also:</span>

Well Tempered Amadeus turntable/arm/extras. Original box and packaging. Asking $1,000.

Benchmark DAC2 HGC, black, all original packing and user manual, remote. Original owner, cost $1995. Asking $1.300.

I have some other stuff, too. Email me at dan@sfaudiophilesociety.com.  I’m in Redwood City. Thanks for looking.

danrubin
    Participant

I’m amazed that there’s been no interest in any of this. These prices are insane. Anybody?

fotomeow
    fotomeow
    Participant

Unfortunately Dan, I’m afraid not enough folks actually read the ads and therefor do not even know about them! There has been very few responses, if any, to the used gear posted for sale on our site.

mountainzen
    mountainzen
    Participant

Perhaps a direct link to Buy/Sell page from the main website menu would help give more visibility to the stuff up for sale?

Andys
    Participant

Hi Dan,

Sorry about the injury.

Do you have any cables for sale? A friend of mine with a new system is in desperate need of some decent power and interconnect cables.

thanks!

danrubin
      Participant

I do have cables for sale:

Power cords: Shunyata Zitron Cobra (new $995, ask $465), PS Audio <span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>Statement SC 1M, new $495, ask $125; maybe some others</span>

Interconnects: I have a bunch. We can discuss.

Write me at djr [at] well [dot] com

Dan

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.