SFAS System Demo Listening Session At Albert's In Healdsburg

Home Forums Shared Listening Sessions SFAS System Demo Listening Session At Albert's In Healdsburg

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Tony 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Albikes
    Participant

Hello Gang,

We had a very nice few hours of audio discussion and music listening this last Saturday. Two local members Michael and Hugh came up for the event as well as Tony who travelled all the way from San Francisco.

These guys are true enthusiasts with a lot of stories to share about bands, musicians, and venues they’ve seen over the years. I look forward to another music social and the opportunity to hear their systems. Which is probably the the biggest benefit of hosting an event, you get to make friends with local music aficionados!

So, guys, please post your impressions of the system and room. Others can learn from your experience.

Thanks,

Albert

David Snyder
    David Snyder
    Keymaster

Sounds like a great time was had by all! I’m looking forward to reading what Michael, Hugh, and Tony have to say about the event.

Tony
    Participant

I had a great time at Albert’s home listening and meeting everyone who attened.  It is one of the best systems I’ve ever heard. I was simply blown away by it. The YG speakers, combined with the Pass electronics put out an amazing sound.  The speaker placement and room layout, helped in adding to a very to unique listening experience. Thanks to everyone who helped in making these events possible.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.