Up The Creek Records in Walnut Creek

Home Forums Introductions Up The Creek Records in Walnut Creek

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  UpTheCreek 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

UpTheCreek
    Participant

Hello,

I wanted to introduce myself and my new Record Shop in Walnut Creek. At Up The Creek Records, we sell new vinyl records and entry-level turntables along side what I call “brand new, old-world goods.” Everything in the shop is as local as possible and as hand made as possible. Nash Electric guitars are hand-built by a father and son team in Olympia Washington. Vintage Electric Bicycles are made in San Jose and are modeled after 1920’s Harley Davidsons. Devium USA is a Tahoe-based clothing company that not only makes their clothing in the US, they source all of the materials – from organic cotton to the buttons and zippers – here in the US. Cielomar Jewelery is hand-made here in Walnut Creek. We also stock a wide variety of music and music related books for all ages – from picture books for children written by Keith Richards and Bruce Springsteen to Young Adult Novels with music central to the story along with music biographies and history books. We even have a listening room for checking out new music. So come on by, 1-7 on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 1840 Tice Valley Blvd. ¬†UpTheCreekRecords.com or @upthecreekrecords on Instagram and Facebook.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    anomaly7
    anomaly7
    Participant

Hello “UpTheCreek”

Welcome to the SFAS forum.

I’m a Walnut Creek resident, and have plans, along with a couple of other members, to come and check out your store. But, you forgot to include your name in your posting above, so that we know who you are, so that we can say hello when we see you!

Cheers,

David Hicks

UpTheCreek
      Participant

My name is Nic. I will be easy to find as, so far, the shop is just me! I look forward to showing some audiophiles around the shop. I am here Thursday, Friday and Saturday 1-7 or by appointment. 1840 Tice Valley Blvd. See you soon.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.